Jun £1155 - Jul £1414 - Aug £1922 - Sep £1155 Per Person, 7 nights accommodation on Half Board Flights and transfers (based on two sharing) Children receive discounts or Free accommodation - please enquire
Request a tailor made quote for this property
Choose your preferred departure date, duration and uk departure airport. Our experienced consultants will send you a personal quote with a price match guarantee.
About the hotel
SETTING & STYLE
Resort & Spa Le Dune sits in a private, 69 acre park of Mediterranean flora, just across the road from the wonderful white, sandy beach of Badesi Mare. This beach stretches for 8km to the famous red rocks of Isola Rossa. Framed by sand dunes and junipers, Resort and Spa Le Dune is one of the best equipped resorts in Sardinia, with 10 restaurants (including one for children), 6 bars, 4 adults swimming pools, 2 children swimming pools, a multitude of sporting facilities, spa and wellness centre, baby & children’s club and numerous other recreational facilities. All these amenities add up to make for a wonderfully relaxing and enjoyable holiday for both adults and children alike.
The resort offers a choice of five different luxurious properties, all of them set in perfect harmony with the natural surrounding. Every hotel has its own reception, except for the hotel "La Duna Bianca", whose guests receive a pesonalized welcome.
HOTEL OPTIONS AT THE RESORT & SPA LE DUNE:
RESTAURANTS & BARS
The resort is incredibly proud of its excellent choice of ten restaurants with one eatery just for children. All offering tempting cuisine to suite every taste.
Spring water is included at dinner in all restaurants and for guests dining at "Li Junchi" restaurant, soft drinks and draught beer is also included.
From 7:30 am to 8 am all Resort guests can take breakfast in the Nautilus. For breakfasts from 8 am onwards, see individual property descriptions.
Dinner (Buffet and waiter service options) – Opening times: 19:30 – 22:00
Restaurants without supplement:
• Nautilus: The main restaurant, serves international cuisine and is a buffet service.
• Carrimbanca (from 25/05): A restaurant serving authentic Sardinian cuisine in a buffet service.
• Pomodoro (from 25/05): A restaurant with buffet service.
• Alla Spiaggia: Just few steps from the beach. Starters and Mediterranean first courses, specialising in fried sea food with a buffet service.
• Li Junchi (25/05): Wood fired pizza restaurant that also serves spaghetti and desserts and is table service.
• Peter Pan is a ‘restaurant area’ for younger guests of the Baby and Mini-Clubs and is open every day from 19:00 to 20:00 (except on Saturdays). Assistance of a parent is required for children under two.
Restaurants with supplement:
• Scorfano: A restaurant that specialises in mixed, grilled fish with a buffet service. (No supplement for guests of La Duna Bianca and children under 1 year).
• Il Fico d’India: An elegant restaurant with à la carte menu proposed by the chef. (Adults only, minimum age 14 years). Opening day 10/06.
• Romantico: Table service by candlelight in an elegant setting. Special chef recommended themed menus. (No supplement for guests of La Duna Bianca). Opening day 25/05.
• Il Leccio: Mediterranean show cooking. Buffet service. (No supplement for guests of Le Sabine, La Duna Bianca and children under 1 year). Opening day 25/05.
Reservations required for all restaurants except Nautilus.
Lunch: (Buffet service - Opening times: 12:30-14:30) Brunch Mediterraneo served at the Restaurants Nautilus or Alla Spiaggia, is a light buffet of hot pasta dishes and cold dishes based on cereals, pulses and vegetables and includes salads, fruit and local cheeses. No meat, fish or desserts.
The Peter Pan restaurant area is open for lunch from 12:30 to 13:30hrs (except on Saturdays) (with assistance of a parent for children under 2 year olds).
Brunch Mediterraneo may be substituted with a packed lunch.
Alternatively tasty sandwiches and salads are available at the bars.
Note: Guests buying the brunch at the hotel for the whole stay and wishing to go on excursion in Gallura may take advantage of the Brunch Around in one of the several hotels of the Delphina Group (4/5 star properties).Transfers between properties and drinks are not included and reservation must be made at the hotel.
Gluten free meals available (on request at time of booking).
The opening of restaurants and bars is at management discretion.
Hidden away in a quiet and exclusive area of the resort is the Le Sabine Spa Wellness Centre, an elegant temple for healing the body and spirit which offers the following services (all bookable and payable locally) :
• 3 heated freshwater outdoor multi-functional pools (Jacuzzi, whirlpool jets, hydro-massage beds ‘against the stream way’)
• cabins for wellness, beauty treatments and massage
• cardio fitness room
• Turkish bath
• outdoor & indoor relax areas
• changing rooms
• Reception area.
Access is not allowed for children under 14 years old. Children over 14s are permitted only if accompanied by an adult, or are in possession of written parental authorisation.
* A medical certificate is required to have treatments and to use the spa facilities
SPORTS & LEISURE
The resort is the perfect location for the numerous sporting and leisure pursuits that are on offer including free use of the sports and activity equipment: 4 tennis courts (2 Mateco and 2 artificial turf), floodlit five-a-side football pitch with artificial turf, basketball, beach volleyball, archery field, aerobics, gymnastics, guide-led walks, jogging, dance school and dancing
Other activities such as diving and horse riding are available at local cost.
At the centre of the resort, are the piazzettas, with a bar (the homemade ice cream shop), fashion and handicraft boutiques, bazaar, photographers, the pharmacy and an information office for excursions, car/boat rentals etc. Live music takes place in the evenings and there is also an amphitheatre where plays are performed (mainly in Italian). Here you will also find le Dune Point, which is the information point of the Resort.
Wi-Fi service is available in all receptions and at the bars Alla Spiaggia. Le Palme and I Ginepri. The service is free with guest personal laptop for the first 180 minutes (renewable).
The Resort boasts six beautiful swimming pools, four of them complete with sun-beds, pool attendant and bars, whilst two are exclusively for children:
• I Ginepri: Available to all guests.
• Le Palme: One pool for adults available to all guests plus a children’s pool with water games.
• Le Rocce: Available to all guests.
• Le Sabine: Exclusively for guests of Le Sabine & La Duna Bianca.
• Villaggio Fantasia: Just for children and located next to the large playground.
The beach area reserved for resort guests offers fourth row positions free of charge: first, second and third row positions are available at a supplement. A more private area providing sun-beds & parasols is reserved for guests of La Duna Bianca.
Beaches services are subject to availability.
Other facilities at La Duna Bianca include: a bar, toilets, shower and a nursery for children.
Baby Club: from 3 years old to 4 years old, from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm. Group child minding service available at the mini club from 8.30 pm to 10.30 pm (to be booked and paid locally). A medical certificate is required to access the Baby Club and it must be issued no longer than 3 days prior to arrival.
Mini Club: from 5 to 8 years old, from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm providing various recreational activities.
“Learning by playing”, educational path to learn about nature with playful-recreational activities, discovering Mediterranean plants and the resort's organic vegetable garden, taking care of the different stages, from seed to fruit, up to the picking of the vegetables, which will be eaten at the restaurants.Besides, in the aviary of the Resort, children can observe the various species of birds and even collect eggs of free-range chicken.
Junior Club: from 9 to 13 years old, open from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm, offering various activities and sports, once a week dinner/thematic parties with the entertainers (prior registration required).
Teen Club: for teenagers from 14 to 17 years old. Various activities, including archery, 5-a-sidefootball, beach volley, mini basket, tennis and other scheduled activities.
Possibility of entrusting children to instructors for lunch (with supplement for guests staying in Half Board basis) and dinner.
For children aged between 2 and 2.99 years old, child supervision is available on request (with supplement paid locally)
The resort does not accept cash payments. All payments are made by a pre-paid card, issued at reception and which can be topped-up at various points within the Resort. Any remaining credit will be reimbursed on departure.
The opening of all amenities and services is at the discretion of the management. The clubs do not operate on Saturdays.