Sardatur is Hiring
Job position: Senior Sales Consultant Based in Richmond (Surrey)
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with exemplary sales skills, customer oriented approach and excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of sales experience, a huge passion for, and wealth of knowledge of Italy. It is essential that this candidate is driven by sales and thrive when working under pressure. One of the key activities will be giving well-informed, appropriate advice to clients about where and when to travel based on their needs then converting the quote to a sale.
Experience and skills requirements:
At least 5 years’ experience in selling up-market holidays to Italy
• A wealth of knowledge of Italy and its hotels and resorts
• Knowledge of GDS booking systems (preferably Sabre)
• The ability to work well in a team and independently
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience in tailor-made holiday construction
• Enthusiastic and polite telephone manner
• Good attention to detail
• Great organisation skills
• Excellent spoken and written English, preferably an English Native Speaker although we would welcome a non-native speaker who is fluent in spoken and written English.
• Selling Holidays to Direct customers over the phone
• Prepare and send detailed quotations. Follow up to on all quotes and convert to sale.
• Selling Holidays to Travel Agents over the phone and via email enquiries.
• Enter all confirmed bookings into in-house database and manage relation with clients.
Our sales hours are from 9am to 6pm during the week and during the weekend from 10am to 3pm on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays The ideal candidate will be required to work two Saturdays per month on a rota basis.
Salary is dependent on experience, plus commission and overtime.
• 20 days’ annual leave per year
• Contributory pension scheme
• Familiarisation trips to Italy and our hotels and Resorts
How to Apply:
If you have a passion for travel, extensive sales experience and a wealth of knowledge of Italy then this is the perfect role for you. To apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Please note that we will only respond to candidates who meet the experience required.