SPORTS AT THE CHIA LAGUNA
There’s certainly no dearth of choice when it comes to sports at Chia Laguna Resort: take your pick from golf to tennis, to horse riding or trekking among the unspoilt wilderness of this stunning corner of Sardinia.
And of course, Chia is a hotspot for all beach sports. The Resort provides a wide range of sporting activities, some of these free of charge. You can take group lessons organised by certified instructors. Chia Laguna Resort provides free group lessons for the following sports: tennis, 5-a-side football, fitness, running.
- 4 tennis courts (2 synthetitc, 2 clay, all of them floodlit).
- 1 synthetic five-a-side football pitch
- swimming, windsurfing, waterskiing, diving, sailing (Lasers, Catamarans, Hobie Cats)
- gym with personal trainer and Techno Gym equipment
- the famous 27-hole Is Molas golf course, home in the past to the Italian Open, is just 15 minutes away from Chia Laguna Resort.
- a horse-riding school located minutes away from the resort, enabling guests to trek through some of Sardinia’s most unspoilt countryside
And why not discover the marvels of the sea world with their diving centre.
A green for seasoned players and beginners alike
FOOTBALL AND ACADEMIES
Football is part work, part skill, but total fun – and most importantly, it is driven by an undying passion for the sport. That is why, set against the stunning landscapes of Chia, you’ll find two exclusive football schools: the Juventus Training Sessions with club official trainers and the Campioni Football Academy organised by the Premier League players Andy Johnson and Michael Johnson.
Click here for further information on the Chia Laguna Football Academy
15 km from Chia, you can reach the Is Molas Golf Club, one of the most famous golf courses in Sardinia, with a 27-holes course that winds from the hill towards the sea. The Chia Laguna Resort accords preferential conditions to guests wishing to play at Is Molas Golf Club.
The Chia Tennis Club offers both clay and beach tennis, open for all Resort guests, provides individual and pair coaching or group lessons at all levels: for adults and kids, from beginners to expert players.
Their certified coaches are on hand to provide tuition to guests on the two clay courts of the Baia hotel.
Chia Laguna also offer mountain bike rental, for thrilling rides either on your own or on one of the biking excursions organized by their staff.